Fire protection panels with a core made of rock wool
The coated rock wool panels are fire protection panels with a core made of rock wool with a high density, these are available on one or both sides with the fire protection coating, HENSOMASTIK® 5 KS paint and HENSOMASTIK® 5 KS viscous.
The fire protection panels can be used to seal larger openings for a fire-fighting and smoke-tight design to adjacent areas.
The fire protection panels are part of the HENSOMASTIK® combination seal S 90 system. The fire protection boards must be used in combination with the fire protection HENSOMASTIK® 5 KS SP (filler) and the bandage HENSOTHERM® 7 KS fabric.
- AIR SOUND INSULATION: Rw 55 dB
- COLOR: white surface
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: +5 ° C to +50 ° C
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: -30 ° C to +80 ° C
- DENSITY: ~ 160 kg / m³
- FIRE CLASS: Class A1 according to EN 13501-1
- Fire resistance ≤ 240 minutes
- CE certified
- Easy to install
- Environmentally and user friendly
- No deburring required on plaster walls
- Very high airborne sound insulation
- Permanently flexible
- Can be used outdoors (ask for conditions)
- Resistant to water and frost
- Solid ceilings
- Solid walls
- Lightweight walls
- Opening size ceilings: 1200 x 2400 mm
- Opening size walls: Unlimited length x 1200 mm