HENSOMASTIK® B 3000 improves the fire-resistance time of concrete and reinforced concrete structural parts to up to 120 minutes and is used particularly in areas with high emission loading, such as underground and multi-storey car parks.
- Water-pressure resistant and weatherproof in accordance with DIN 1048
- Contains no halogens, APEO, borates, fibres or plasticisers
- Non-VOC in accordance with ISO 11890-2, A+ VOC emission class, LEED confirmation, AgBB tested
- Causes hardly any structural loading, space saving -> no loss of headroom, maintenance-free
- Colour: white, approx RAL 9010
Scopes of application