HENSOTHERM® System für Einzelleitung
Fire protection solution for single pipe penetrations
HENSOTHERM® 7 KS Gewebe 50 is designed as an endless pipe collar for sealing single pipe penetrations. It can be used to seal combustible and non-combustible pipes insulated with synthetic rubber in solid floors > 150 mm and in solid and flexible walls > 100 mm up to a fire resistance class of EI 240.
The pipes’ component seal (annular gap) is filled with HENSOTHERM® 7 KS Gewebe 50 and HENSOMASTIK® 5 KS SP (cartridge filler), depending on the pipe type. Alternatively, the annular gap can be filled with plaster or mortar (A1).
of HENSOTHERM® 7 KS Gewebe 50 and HENSOMASTIK® 5 KS SP in HENSOTHERM® System für Einzelleitung
- ETA 20/1306
- Tested up to fire resistance class EI 240
- Simple installation and assembly
- Low cost system
- Indoor and wet rooms
- Free of solvents and silicone, VOC emissions class A+
- Packaging sizes: HENSOTHERM® 7 KS Gewebe 50: 1x roll of 15 m x 50 mm x 2 mm,
HENSOMASTIK® 5 KS SP (Spachtel): 310 ml cartridge
- Technical data sheet
- Assessment ETA 20/1306
- Declaration of performance